Coffee Maple Cake
Makes 1 mini cake
1/4c wholemeal flour
1/4c banana flour or coconut flour
1tsp baking powder
1tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp coconut sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
1 large egg
1tbsp brewed rebel coffee
1 scoop protein powder – I love Bulk Nutrients (or additional flour of choice)
2tbsp milk of choice
1. Set oven to 180 degrees and line a mini loaf/ cake tin
2. Melt coconut oil and combine with essence, milk, maple, coffee and egg. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Combine all dry ingredients.
4. Combine both mixes and stir well before pouring into your cake tin. Sprinkle toppings over .
5. Bake for 12-15minurs until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin to cool completely or serve warm with organic butter and maple drizzle.