Directions – kCook
1. As to your kcook 2/3c milk press the one pot option and start/pause button. set the timer to 10minutes
2. Remove the lid and insert the paddle attachment
3. Add all other ingredients except the toppings and additional milk. Place the lid back on and select one pot again, adjust temp to top setting for 15minutes.
4. Remove and pour into a bowl, top with additional milk, honey, almonds and walnuts.
On the stove
1. Heat your milk to a simmer
2. Add everything w stir well to combine
3. Stir ever so often and cook on a low simmer for 15minutes or until absorbed to your liking
Notes: I used whole oats less time is needed for quick and longer for steel cut