Sunday night cooking! What a better way to spend an afternoon then some baking! And this one was a super quick. mini and easy recipe. I made it up and thank god it worked!
As I made cinnamon sugar doughnuts on the weekend I was left over with ample amount of cinnamon sugar so what better way to apply this then a chocolate cinnamon brown sugar banana cake! What a mouthful!
Makes 1 mini loaf
1/3c brown sugar
1 medium mashed ripe banana
1tsp Vanilla Heilala vanilla bean paste
1 egg lightly whisked
1/4c plain flour
2tbsp milk of choice
1tbsp melted butter
1tsp baking powder
50g dark chocolate melted
1. Set oven 180degrees and line a mini loaf time.
2. Combine your banana and egg and whisk together and add your other liquids and combine.
3. Combine your dry ingredients
4. Combine both mixes well and pour into your lines cake tin.
5. Bake for about 25minutes and test with a screwed until this comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from tin.
7. Cool fully on a cake rack and stir in an airtight container.