1/2c cold water
Splash olive oil
Italian herbs spice mix
Options; tbsp or so of Parmesan
3 shortcut Bacon pieces
1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
1/2 small brown Onion
Handful Lite tasty cheese
1/4c Fountain no added sugar BBQ sauce
1-2tbsp Sweet chilli sauce*
1. To make your dough place your flour, spices and salt etc into a mini food processor – like the Breville Kitchen Wizz Pro internal processor and pour in your water, and oil pulse until combined.
2. Turn out onto a floured surface and kneed together. Flatten slightly and with a floured rolling pin roll out of a family pizza size (about 1/2cm thickness).
2. Cook your bacon, onion and chicken if not already and set aside.
3. Place your sauces down first and spread evenly. Sprinkle some cheese first and then add your bacon and onion and your chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook for about twenty minutes on 180degreees until golden and the base is crisp.
4. Remove from oven and cut with a pizza cutter.
Options; add capsicum and mushroom