2tbsp Du chocolat drinking powder or cocoa/cacao
1/4c spelt flour (or plain white, or wholemeal)
1tbsp peanut pieces
4 dried dates chopped
1tbsp wholemeal SR flour
1/4c chocolate almond breeze almond milk (or other milk)
1/2tbsp melted coconut oil (or organic butter)
1tsp Heilala vanilla bean paste
75g softened organic butter
1/2c natvia icing mix
1tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1tbsp peanut butter
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Set your oven to 170degrees.
2. Add your dry ingredients to a bowl.
3. Whisk your egg and add your wet ingredients to the dry and combine well.
4. Spoon the mix into your cupcake cases evenly and place into the oven. Cook for 15minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
5. Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Make the frosting.
7. Add the butter, natvia to your bowl and whip till the light in colour and texture. Add the PeanutButter, cinnamon, maple and almond milk and continue to whip.
8. Place into a piping bag and pipe onto your cupcakes.
9. Decorate with peanut pieces and cacao nibs