400ml coconut milk
1tsp onion salt
1tsp Thai red curry paste
700g pumpkin chopped
1tbsp minced garlic
1tsp minced ginger
7 cherry tomatoes chopped
1 chopped red capsicum chopped
170g pics really good smooth or crunchy Peanut Butter
To serve; fresh coriander, fresh or dried chilli, sesame seeds, sesame oil, peanuts, and cashews
1. Add your coconut milk to the kCook and heat for 15minutes on one pot setting, high heat.
2. Insert the paddle attachment and add all ingredients except the Peanut Butter. Select one pot method, high heat for 30minutes and attach the lid.
3. Remove the lid and add your Peanut Butter and continue to cook for further 15minutes.
4. Remove paddle and insert the chopping blade. Process to a fine soup consistency.
Whats a kCook? You can view my review here.
1. Sauté your garlic onion ginger until the onion is soft
2. Add your spices and capsicum and cook until fragrant
3. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add everything else except the peanut butter and cover cook for 35minutes or until pumpkin is cooked through. Add your peanut butter and cook for another 10ninutes.
4. Use a hand blender to blend to a smooth soup.
Note; if it needs thickening add some cornflour to a cup with some milk and stir into a paste and add 1tbsp at a time to the soup until thickened enough,
You can even add carrot to this too.