1tsp coconut nectar
w 70g of cashew mix
1tbsp 247life strawberry, blueberry and raspberry smoothie blend OR freeze dried berry blend
w 100g of cashew mix
1. Line a mini cake tin.
2. Soak your cashews overnight.
3. Combine in a bowl your base ingredients and press into your mini cake tin. Set aside.
4. In a mini processor blend your coconut oil and cashews until smooth. Add your almond milk.
5. Measure out about 70g of your cashew mix with 30g of blueberries (defrosted) with your coconut nectar. Set aside.
6. Blend the other half of your cashew mix with the smoothie blend and honey.
7. Dollop interchangeably and smooth over at the end.
8. Place in the fridge to set over night