Honey Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
1 chicken breast
1 spring onion
1/2 onion diced
1/4 red capsicum cut into strips
1 carrot diced
1/4 bunch Chinese bok choy
2 mushrooms sliced
fried shallots (optional)
sesame seeds (optional)
1-2tsp sesame oil
1 garlic clove or equivalent crushed
1tsp Worcestershire sauce
serve: with quinoa, rice or noodles
1. prep all your veggie so your ready and mix your sauce. to make it easier to combine heat it for 30seconds.
2. saute off your onion and garlic and chilli
3. add your chicken and cook 3/4 of the way through.
4. add your veggies, except the bok choy and cook through.
5. add your sauce and bok choy. stir and cook till bok choy has softened.
6. serve on rice/quinoa and garnish with extra chilli, spring onions, shallots and sesame seeds if you like. or nothing that’s fine too!