This recipe following my Green Tea Berry Cups was equally as delicious and if you don’t have a super-food protein ball powder blend to use a great alternative!
Chocolate strawberry cup
For the base
1/4tsp quick oats
1/4tsp Gusto Calm powder
1tsp coconut flour
1tsp almond meal
15 goji berries
1/4tsp coconut oil melted
For the coconut cream – may make a little to much
35g cashews soaked*
1/2tsp honey or maple
1tbsp coconut cream- thick component
1tsp coconut oil melted
3 whole strawberries
1tsp almond spread
Pink Food color for appearance
1. Combine the base ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined add a little more water if needed. Press into 1 cupcake silicon mold.
2. Make your coconut cream.
3. Add everything to a food processor and blend until well combined and creamy. You may need to scrape the sides down. Set aside.
4. Take 1 tbsp (25g) of your coconut cream and spread over your base. Use the base of a wet warm spoon to smooth the top. Set aside
5. Take your strawberries, almond meal and food color to your own preference and 1/2tbsp (15g) more coconut cream to bowl and stir together.
6. Spoon this on top of your coconut cream layer and smooth the top.
7. Into the fridge to set.
*Soak cashews overnight or min 2hrs in boiling water