For the BASE
20g almond meal
2tsp coconut oil melted
2tsp coconut nectar*
For the FILLING
60g cashews soaked**
2tbsp Coconut Magic coconut oil melted
2tbsp du chocolat chocolate drinking powder***
20g dark organic chocolate melted
150g smooth low fat ricotta
1/2c frozen raspberries
1.Combine all your base ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined. Press into a lined mini cake tin and set aside
2. Make your filling. First melt your coconut oil and chocolate together. Add this to a mini food processor with your drained cashews and blend well before adding everything but the raspberries and blend to combine.
4. Combine well.
5. Fold through the raspberries
6. Place the filling over the base.
7. Slightly To much filling like me? Don’t throw away combine with a half/half combination of coconut flour and almond meal to a rollable consistency and create choc ricotta raspberry balls! Roll through coconut and store in the fridge.
8. Store the cake in the fridge preferable overnight. Remove the following day running a sharp knife on the outside. Dust with cacao, freeze dried fruits and cacao nibs.
*can use honey, rice malt, agave or maple
**best soaked overnight or min. 1hr in boiling water
*** can use Cocoa or cacao