Coconut Magic have been kind enough to provide me with some of their delicious products to make and create some equally mouth watering goodies! So what I have for you are simple raw, naturally sweetened, packed with protein, fiber, nutrients and everything that makes you wanting more bites!
Low GI, Vegan option, Dairy, gluten & Refined Sugar Free
Makes: approximately 16, 25g bites
Time Taken: 15 minutes
- ½ c raw almonds
- ¼ c almond meal
- 2tbsp Coconut magic coconut flour nectar
- 2tbsp coconut magic coconut oil melted
- 10 dried dates
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3c dried cranberries
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder of choice*
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ c cacao nibs
What to do:
- Combine all ingredients, except the cacao nibs and ½ the cranberries into a mini food processor.
- Blend until well combined, add a tbsp. of water if you feel the mix a touch dry. (dryness can depend on your dates)
- Roughly chop the remaining cranberries and add, along with the cacao nibs to the mix and stir in by hand.
- Roll into roughly 16 balls.
- Optional: roll through desiccated coconut
- Store in the fridge, or freeze!
* allows you to use vegan, Or other alternative you choose. Can also switch for additional almond meal!