For the cookies
115g almond meal
1/2tsp (2g) baking powder
1tbsp (20ml) coconut oil
1tsp (1g) instant coffee
55g (1/2c) cocoa powder
For the protein filling
120g greek chobani yogurt
30g (1 scoop) Vanilla @bulknutrients Micellar Casein
15g (1/2 scoop) Strawberry @bulknutrients WPI
optional: vanilla bean paste
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- line a tray
- measure all your dry ingredients out
- measure your wet ingredients out – leave the egg seperate – heat the other ingredients in the microwave so they easily come together.
- combine all ingredients including the egg and stir until combined.
- make 10, 25g biscuits and place evenly on the tray. I used wet hands for this as the mix is a bit soft and sticky! pres down lightly, they wont rise or flatten down to much during cooking.
- baking int he oven for about 12 minutes. remove and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- make your filling.
- combine everything into a bowl for the filling and stir until smooth. If you fine the recipe to dry and a dash of water – just a 1/2tbsp at a time, if to runny at a tbsp of Micellar casein at a time.
- when biscuits are fully cooled sandwhich together with a good dollop of the filling.
See how long they last!
I love this filling as a dessert or treat in itself, its so yummy! The recipe was actually stolen and adapte from a friend! 🙂