While it doesn’t actually contain ‘cheese’ therefore making it dairy free, I still think this replicates a cheesecake, so call it what you like. I have been inspired by the PanaChocolate slices that I see all over Instagram, stuffed with fresh gorgeous berries, I just has to try making one for myself. Next time, I think I would like stuff it with some more berries, as you probably can’t have to many!
A creamy consistency that sets well and is clean, you cannot really go wrong.
But a note to consider; clean recipes such as these are often nut based, therefore calorie dense as well. while they are full of good nutrients and better than empty calories just be mindful of your intake.
White chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
2 medjool dates
1/2tbsp cocoa powder
1/2tbsp cocoa hazelnut spread – homemade or store bought
1/2tbsp coconut oil melted
1/8c desiccated coconut
9 fresh or frozen large raspberries – or more
8-10 soaked goji berries
1c cashews soaked overnight
85ml melted cacao butter
10 raspberries – thawed
dash of boiling water
1. Start the night before, get your cashews and goji berries soaking in separate bowls.
2. The next day, blitz all your base ingredients in a food processor and press into a lined mini cake tin.
3. Place your cashews into the food processor first (drained) and blitz for a couple of minutes. Add all your other ingredients and blend until s smooth paste – this may take up to 5 minutes but it will come together.
4. Place your soaked goji berries and raspberries evenly over the base of your cake first then pour your filling mix over top.
5. To make your topping heat your raspberries and mash with a fork. Add the boiling water to your gelatine first then add to your raspberries. pour the topping over the filling mix and straight into the fridge to set!
If you aren’t in favour of gelatine your can omit, the topping will just be runny!