This was this mornings leg workout! Targeting quads. It hurt!
- Squats – 12 feet together with 10 sumo squats – feet as wide as they go and toes pointed out – repeat 4 times
- Squats – 1 rep = squat all the way down and pulse 4 times, on the 4th stand all the way up. Do – 6 reps the first time. Then do 5 reps the second time, then 4, 3, 2. Aim to increase the weight each time
- Lunges step out into a lunge, go all the way down, raise up to halfway then go back down before completing your lunge and feet together, step forward and repeat with other leg. Start at one end of the gym and lunge all the way up (about 20 lunges). Repeat 4 times.
- Leg press- Increasing set – do 10 reps, add a plate and do 10 reps, add another plate for your last 10 reps – do not rest between the 10’s – Do this twice
- Leg press – Decreasing ‘drop set’ – same as above, but decrease your weight after each 10 instead of increasing. – do this twice.
- Leg extensions – 2 Sets of 40 reps hold and squeeze on your last rep (rest between 40’s)